What is Non-Functional Testing?
Non-Functional Testing: After completion of functional testing successfully, the testing team is concentrating on non-functional testing. During non-functional testing, the testing team is concentrating on customer expectations or software characteristics.
This non-functional testing is classified into below sub testing topics.
- Usability Testing (UI Check)
- Check (Help documents testing)
- Compatibility Testing OR Portability Testing
- Configuration Testing
- Inter system Testing
- Multi languity Testing
- Data volume Testing
- Performance Testing
- Endurance Testing
- Security Testing
- Parallel Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Software Release and Release Testing