Virtusa Interview Questions Oct,2010
Submitted By: Sairam
This is from Sairam. This week I attended Virtusa Interview thro TesPro and I am awaiting for my.
I feel great to Share my experience here.
Here I post the questions…
1st Round is : Aptitude Round (Conducted on Monday 18/10/10)
2nd : Tech HR (Conducted on Wednesday 20/10/10)
3rd: General HR (Conducted on Thursday 21/10/10)
- Maximum of 2 questions from
- Difference between Verification & Validation (Explain in words)
- Questions of type -> Fill in the Blanks
3a. Cause Analysis
3b. Database based question and
3c. SQL based question
- types, models
- STLC, Defects and Quality
- Other Simple and very basic Testing questions with some twisted answers
Verdict: Very Easy, Nothing to study for this entry level.
- What is Software Testing?
- Define SDLC Models.
- Define Defect .
- Why Software Tester is needed?
4a. Assume – If I am having 100 efficient Developers, then why should I need a Software Tester?
- Define STLC Life Cycle.
- Why Software testing process is needed?
Verdict: Very Easy, Just the Fundamentals & Basics of Testing.
- Tell Me About Yourself -> Educational, Personal, Hobbies, Interests, Location from Where I reside…
- Why Virtusa?
- Why Software Testing?
- What Movie you have seen last?
4a.The story of the Movie in 2 lines….
- Willing to work at late nights?
- Salary Expectations?
- Willing to work for Long Term?
- What is your Career Goal?
- Do u have Friends?
9a. Are you in touch with your friends?
9b.Where and How often you people Gather / Get Together?
- Do you have any questions to Me?
Verdict: Easy, Only Simple and the Basic questions to test the Level of Confidence and the Presentation of the Answer.
Found helpful? Say all the best to Sairam
- 14 Companies Interview Questions on Software Testing Including Oracle,Infosys and Perot Systems
- Software Testing Interview Questions at Infosys
- Screen Recorder Option in QTP
- Openings for Automation Test Engineers at Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Software Testing Interview Questions at NCR Corporation