Using Report Event Statement in QTP
You can use theobject to whether the result of the step was as expected.
Themethod of the REPORTER object reports an event to the .
Reporting an Event: To add a REPORT event from KEYWORD VIEW:
- From the QuickTest Professional menu bar, select INSERT ? REPORT. The INSERT REPORT dialog box appears.
- Specify appropriate data in the following fields:
– STATUS: Select the status of the test as PASSED, , DONE, or WARNING.
– NAME: Type an appropriate name.
– DETAILS: Type a description.
- Click OK.
Similar Posts: QTP Lessons