Testing Interview Questions at Sapient,Bangalore
Some of the questions asked for 2+ guy forposition at ,A CMM Level company.Total 5 rounds at the company including 3 Technical on and automation testing and 2 HR rounds.
1. What will happen if i select all the add-ins inat a time?
Answer: Select only the add-ins that you need for the current. Selecting all available add-ins can cause QuickTest Professional internal inconsistencies which may lead to test failures.
2. What are the default and optional add-ins available in?
Default:ActiveX,Visual Basic and
Optional: The optional add-ins include Java, .NET,, PeopleSoft, SAP, Siebel, Terminal Emulator, Visual Age Smalltalk and Web Services.
3. Differences betweenand sheets in Data table?
Answer: Simple difference here b/w these two is:
Global Sheet:Can be accessible for all thein the entire Test.
Action Sheet: Will be accessible only for that action.Other actions can’t use data in this action sheet.
4. What is Active Screen?
5. Why we need Automation testing?
6. Diff b/w& Win Runner?
7. In how many ways you can insert check points.
Answer: We can insert check points in 4 ways: Through Insert menu,Right click in Keyword View,Right click in Expert view,Right click in Active screen.
8. General Elements/in a bug ?
9. What test plan should contain?
10. Diff b/w Test Plan and Test Strategy?
Hope this help you some way! Don’t forgetto get daily interview questions by mail.