Openings for Sr QA Analyst at Wells Fargo India Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Date Posted: 02th June,09
Company Name: Wells Fargo India Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 8 – 10 Years
Key Skills: Testings, ,QC
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates please visithttp://www.wellsfargo.comto apply online.
Participates in the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality assurance reviews and the development execution ofplans and test scripts. Works with clients to establish and maintain a consistent test experience methodology and to resolve general questions during the testing process. Analyzes, tests, and certifies -specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents. Uses functional knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving basic test problems. Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects. Documents all phases of process.
Role Objective ::
Develop and Support the Automated test scripts for the Corp HR Systems applications.
Primary Role Deliverables:
- Analyze business requirements and develop test scripts based on business objectives and project artifacts.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts. This individual is responsible for end-to-end delivery of functional IST test scripts and testing activities as requested by working with the technology and business counterparts in the U.S..
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with security policy and standards.
- Developing scripts using Corp HR Systems QA Standards, so that test scripts are usable by both WF India and US staff.
Secondary Role Deliverables:
- Assist in of and/or Regression Testing batch processes for identified projects and releases.
- Works on triaging software defects to ensure the appropriate team is notified, and sufficient detail of the issue is provided.
- May supplement functional testing on identified key projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- Proven experience with Quick Test Pro and .
- Proven experience in testing , Banking/HR domain/SumTotal is preferred
- Experience in functional testing both -based and back-end batch transactional processes.
- Experience working in automation test teams, should be able to write Automation scripts,maintain it and execute
- Should have experience in defect tracking using Mercury QC or ClearQuest or Bugzilla
- Experience working with and/Or DB2
- Experience working with MS Windows XP, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
- Full lifecycle development methodology working knowledge.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Detail-oriented and persistent, able to drive complicated tasks through to completion.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience working with in an on-shore/off-shore development model
- Experience working on IBM mainframe and batch schedulers
- Experience working with the PeopleSoft applciation suite and in particular HRMS
- Experience and/or knowledge in Human Resource applications such as payroll, , learning management systems and HR Analytics.
Wells Fargo India Solutions Pvt Ltd. (WFIS) a subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company began operations in September 2006 at Hitec City, Hyderabad, India. We are 750 members strong and intend to grow to a size of 1250 team members by end of 2009. Wells Fargo India Solutions is the facility that aims to meet our need for expansion in technology (from application development and testing, through other technical functions), operations, and other business related services. As we move forward with state-of-the-art technology and security solutions to serve our increasingly diverse andbusiness, we must broaden the scope of our search for talent. There is strong executive support from Wells Fargo Company for future growth in India as the talent pool has been identified as a key success factor in further strengthening the experience of the Bank’s customers.
- None Found