Openings for SQA Managers at GENPACT
Publish Date: 21st June 2012
Company Name: GENPACT
Experience: 6 – 9 Years
How to Apply: Please send your resumes to
- Define Review and Continuous improvement of Project Management Methodology, toll gate audits, project deliverables and project metrics.
- Ensuring project teams are educated on Project Management Methodology and implemented in all projects for Project success.
- Conduct independent assessments of projects in accordance with project methodology, gaps, publish project metrics and ensure gaps closure.
- Audit and enforce change management, configuration management, access control processes and policies across multiple projects and teams.
- Driving continuous improvement through metrics measurement, reporting, reviewing and taking to improve.
About GENPACT :
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. http://www.genpact.com