Openings for Module Lead at Avaya India Pvt Ltd
Publish Date: 16th March,2011
Company Name: Avaya India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 4 – 9 years
How to Apply: Please send your updated resumes to email@example.com
- Should have atleast 4-9Years of experience in VOIP or SIP testing.
- Automated Testing-VOIP,SIP
- Being part of a multi-disciplined geographically dispersed team with a passion for delivering high quality solutions to the Avaya Customers.
- System & System Validation of the outbound dialing solutions.
- Write plans & test strategies, test cases design & test scripts & test executions.
- Review of the requirements, test cases & enhancement of the existing test cases.
- Ability to technically lead a small group of testers & work independently, typically 3-5 people. No people management.
About Avaya India Pvt Ltd:
AVAYA We are shaping the future of communications. If you’re a ‘Futuremaker’, join us. AVAYA, a http://www.avaya-apac.com/india/player in telecommunications market, a spun off from Lucent technologies, with over 100 years of experience and innovation in our DNA from AT&T Bells Labs to Lucent Technologies. No. 1 Worldwide in IP Telephony (SIP, VOIP) No. 1 Worldwide in Voice Messaging, Unified Communication and Unified Messaging More than one million businesses worldwide, including nearly 90 percent of the FORTUNE 500®, use Avaya solutions for IP Telephony, Unified Communications, Contact Centers and Communications-Enabled Business Processes. Avaya is a global player with presence in 54 countries with 16,000 ‘Futuremakers’, including 2,500 research and development professionals worldwide. Avaya’s India Development Center collaborates with Avaya Labs globally for research and development in building Avaya’s products of the future as well as consulting and integration services. The state-of-the-art facility also houses Global Services Delivery, which provides complete maintenance support for customers and business partners. In India our centers are located in Pune and Hyderabad. Currently, we have over 2000 ‘Futuremakers’ in India, based out of both these locations.