Difference between Re-testing and Regression Testing?
This is a very popular interview question where candidate should very careful to answer this.
- Re- :Retesting means we testing only the certain part of an again and not considering how it will effect in the other part or in the whole application.
- Testing:Testing the application after a change in a module or part of the application for testing that is the code change will affect rest of the application.
- Regression Vs. Retesting
- Software Testing Interview Questions @ Exilant Technologies
- 14 Companies Interview Questions on Software Testing Including Oracle,Infosys and Perot Systems
- Software Test Engineer Interview Questions at Unisys India
- Testing Interview Question asked at Oracle Corporation: What do you do if Developer not accepting your bug?