Difference Between Application and Product?
Software: A software developed depending on a specific customer requirements is called as application or project.
Examples: Any application that will be used only in that organization. OR Software developed to use with in the organization only. They won’t share it to out side world.
Software: A software developed depending on overall requirements in market is called as software product.
Examples:Server, Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Google search engine, Gmail and etc… which will be accessible to the outside world.
- What is Software Testing? and Difference between Testing and QA?
- Openings for Quality Control Executives at Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
- Openings for Quality Engineering Manager at Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Software Testing Interview Question & Answers at Perot Systems
- Openings for Software Engineers at Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd