Adding Steps Using Keyword View in QTP
Aftera , you can enhance your test with programming statements. You add these programming statements in the KEYWORD VIEW.
TheseProgramming statements can contain:
- Recordable test object methods and operations that you can perform on an but do not want to record.
- Non-recordable test object methods and operations that you cannot perform on an application. These methods include methods to retrieve or set information or to perform operations triggered by an event.
- Run-time methods of the object being tested.
- Functions associated with the UTILITY object and custom-designed functions.
- VBScript programming commands, such as conditions and loops, which affect the way a test runs.
- Supplemental statements, such as comments to make your test easier to read, messages that appear in the test , and custom-designed functions.
Inserting Steps Without Recording: In QuickTest, you can add the following types of steps without recording:
- LOOP STATEMENT
- Steps can also be added to the test using the .
Similar Posts: QTP Lessons